At Vitifruit Equipment we primarily supply Infaco Electrocoup battery powered pruners, an ideal tool for use in orchards, vineyards and tree pruning for foresters. Infaco manufacture the only pruning tool in the world with interchangeable cutting heads.
The new Electrocoup model, F3015, is the 8th model of pruning shears developed by Infaco since the original model in 1984. After six years of research and two full seasons of testing, the F3015 improves on the already impressive quality of existing Electrocoup pruners.
Improvements on previous models include:
- A lighter and more compact hand held unit at just 790g
- Brushless technology motor: + 30% performance
- Motor diameter reduced by 26%
- New ultra-compact Lithium battery: smaller and lighter than before at 810g
- Full battery charge time in just 1 hour 30 minutes
- Adaptable battery jacket with 4 possible carrying options; on the vest with braces, on the vest as a belt, clipped to the users belt, and slipped into the users pocket
- Anti-perspirant belt: optimised air flow
- Ergonomic and comfortable soft grip in the hand
- New On/Off switch directly accessible on the pruning shears
- New battery charge level display directly on the shears.
- “One-Piece” rack blade
- Easier and faster kit changes
- Improved blade progressiveness
At Vitifruit Equipment we offer for sale and hire Infaco secateurs and Zanon tying in machines.
For purchased secateurs we are able to offer yearly servicing prior to pruning. We are also able to source equipment from alternative manufacturers if preferred.